Sunday, March 26, 2006

So this is where we start.....

This is where we start, a little house in the big woods. I have held off blogging for some time, but am now starting with three desires in mind -

1. That this may serve as a forum to communicate with family and friends both new and old.

2. That this may help me organize and clarify my thought processes for myself.

3. That I may be a blessing to others, some of whom I fellowship with face to face and others who have blessed, challenged and helped shape my own thinking by their writings.

So this is where we start......

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Doug-
Thanks for jumping on the blog-wagon, I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts here. That is a great picture - beautiful setting. By the way, I was going to ask you this before, but to what does 'dimonion' refer?

8:09 AM  
Blogger Hexdek16 said...

Looks like an excellent place to start!

Regards.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home